Do you want to look younger and with a firmer and smoother appearance? Thread lift treatment is what you need! Regain vitality with a simple treatment without the risks of surgery. Do you want to know how?
This procedure is a minimally invasive alternative to the conventional surgical facelift. To achieve smooth and firm skin, PDO threads, a form of suture that has been in use for more than fifty years in the US, has been cleared by the FDA for its ability to lift and stimulate collagen production decreasing wrinkles and lax skin. The threads are inserted beneath the skin to “lift and stimulate” causing some immediate tightening that increases over time as your body is forms more collagen. Over the course of two to four weeks the collagen breaks down leaving behind the lifting effect.
• Procedure. It is a simple, minimally invasive procedure with proven results. It is performed with local anesthesia and can be combined with the use of Botox and filler in desired.
• Where to use it? It can be used on most any part of the body: buttocks, face, neck, breast, forehead and for the popular "fox eye" look. It can also be used under the eyes as well for hollowing or fine lines. This procedure can be used to lift the skin and make it look tighter, or simply to stimulate collagen production depending on the type of thread being placed.
• Time. The procedure has little to no downtime and takes anywhere from 20 to 40 minutes to perform in the office.
• Who can use it? It can be used on all skin types, for those who may have lost weight or simply desire to freshen up one’s appearance. Although, as we have said, the treatment is suitable for everyone, regular customers of the thread lift are mostly between 30 and 50 years of age. These are people who may just be noticing the beginning signs of aging, are in good health and can benefit the most from a thread pull.
• Price. The procedure is affordable. It costs approximately one third the cost of a conventional face lift and is safer with fewer possible complications.
• How long do the results last? You can see the effects of the thread lift for anywhere from 2 and 4 years.
• Anesthesia. It is performed with local anesthesia with little to no pain. The main complication is minimal bruising.
• Other procedures. It can be combined with the use of Botox, filler or dermapen if desired.
Now that you know all the characteristics of this simple procedure and the results you may obtain, contact us now to schedule your free consultation!
1755 Lancaster Avenue, Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068, United States
Copyright © 2019 Slimmer Image - all rights reserved.
Developed by Javier Ortega